Optical Systems delivering INFORMATION not pictures
- Rugged, monolithic optical technology with no moving parts. Tolerant to shock, dust, water and vibration
- Measures angle/range to multiple targets simultaneously
- Angular measurement precision from degrees to arc seconds
- Wide field of view (40 degrees, custom FOV available)
- Fast update rate for high performance (1 Hz to
- Can be used in complete darkness to full sunlight
Microcontroller powered DSP for high performance
- Digital output (X, Y, and Z data, up to 16 bits). Multiple high speed serial interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C). User configurable digital output modes.
- Custom configurations available
The Future of Angle/Range Measurement
High Precision Angle & Range Measurement
Specialized multi-aperture optical system enables highest precision angle and range measurements. Precision and accuracy are maintained over wide range of operating requirements.
Simultaneous Tracking with No Moving Parts
Multiple targets are simultaneously tracked over a wide FOV. Every target is tracked with high precision. No moving parts increases precision, accuracy, and reliability, while also reducing cost.
HIGH PRECISION Wide-FOV angle/distance measuring at LOW COST
© 2019 Ascential Imaging | 3133 Indian Road, Boulder, 80301 303-440-1982